Re: [gundam] [misc] What do You Do?

dyar@halcyon.com
Thu, 18 Feb 1999 20:11:00 -0800

At 17:17 2/18/99 -0500, you wrote:
>An interesting thought hit me late last night. What do you guys do for
>work?
>We can't all be students here, especially considering how many models we
>seem to buy. So, what's your occupation?

I'm a technical writer/computer consultant/contractor for the likes of
Microsoft, currently working at RealNetworks, porting RealPlayer to UNIX.

My résumé, current as of 15 Feb 99, is posted at:

htpp://www.halcyon.com/dyar/res_dnd.html

My full Curriculum Vitae (CV), with a recent picture in addition to every
job I've held in the last 25 years, is posted at:

http://www.halcyon.com/dyar/cv-dnd.html

Be sure to follow the links to my "Orphan Ann" Home Page and Mobile Suit
Gundam: High Frontier web page....

-Z-