Re: [gundam] What next? (Was Re: Even more Tomino interview)

Thu, 18 Feb 1999 22:06:01 -0500

On Thu, 18 Feb 1999, Jim Huang wrote:
> on robot/tools, they won't grow/evolute. ..." Tomino than went on
> about how people's life energy had become weak due to "modern
> industrial society". "The new work will be a story about how people
> regain that will to live(Genki), return them to the primal emotions, and
> get out linear way of thinking that comes with industrial society."
>
> So I don't really think Turn-"A" will be "New series will focus on
> emotion, and idea that will destroy the industrial society today." I

HOLY D. H. LAWRENCE! This is fantastic information! Could you please
please please translate more?

I confirms some lingering feelings I have about Tomino/Gundam... I will
write this up in a longer email.

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble