Re: [gundam] [misc] What do You Do?

gundam@china.com
19 Feb 1999 01:12:49 -0000

> Hey Folks,
>
> An interesting thought hit me late last night. What do you guys do for
> work?

well, right now I'm doing my first co-op tour with a semi-conductor company.
I'm on a product team in helping to test new processors.

> We can't all be students here, especially considering how many models we
> seem to buy. So, what's your occupation?

Well, looking from the responses. I guess I'm one of the few students on this mailing list. The coop job help to pay for most of my gundam expenses.
I plan to go back to the school in the summer. and graduate by the year 2001.

zy

The China connection
Your guide to China and more! http://www.china.com