Re: [gundam] MG GM

GTGokouX@aol.com
Thu, 18 Feb 1999 20:10:44 EST

In a message dated 2/18/99 3:35:25 PM Eastern Standard Time,
nandy@U.Arizona.EDU writes:

> > puke green is back with a vengence, making up about 40% of the parts. :)
> > The pictures you've seen on HLJ and elsewhere has been PAINTED WHITE.

> OH MY GOD NOOOOOO!!!!!!!! HOLY CRAP!
> AAAUGH! I thought we'd seen the LAST of that ghastly puke green! Dammit!
> Is it a 'faint' puke-green like with the GP-01, or is it a really ghastly
> puke green, like with the 0080 GM-GS?? Sheesh! I do not want to spend $30
> on a MG kit and have to completely repaint it just to make it look
> _bearable_! Yeeek!

                Unfooooortunately.. The puke green is similar to the puke green color of the
Gun Blastor from the V Gundam like of models.. That color is a real turn off,
after seeing my friends, I was kinda upset that I ordered the GM from HLJ..
Pity they couldn't make it white. Also, anyone notice in the GM's book, they
have a picture of a buncha GMs, Balls and battleships going to war.. Funny
thing though, the Salamis class ships are all upside down!

                ~ĄGokou