Re: [gundam] [misc] What do You Do?

Chaos025@aol.com
Thu, 18 Feb 1999 19:45:33 EST

In a message dated 2/18/99 3:41:07 PM Mountain Standard Time,
devillin@juno.com writes:

<< Hey Folks,

 An interesting thought hit me late last night. What do you guys do for
 work?
 We can't all be students here, especially considering how many models we
 seem to buy. So, what's your occupation?

I'm an electronics system/support engineer in the semiconductor manufacturing
equipment industry. I work on high vacuum Plasma Vapor Deposition systems used
in the manufacturing of integrated circuitry. I have also work as a Continuous
Wave Radar Repairer while in the US Army. The radar systems I worked on were a
part of the HAWK Missile System. And while I have a small background in
robotics, I have a very big love for robotics in both fact and fiction.
Especially Science Fiction and current technology. I live in Albuquerque, New
Mexico, USA, and I am 26.

SJ