Re: [gundam] PG Zaku

Thu, 18 Feb 1999 17:36:45 -0500

On Thu, 18 Feb 1999, Edward Ju wrote:
> if at all! A PG Valkyrie would be totally sweet, though!

Do you think it will work at all? Having started both the 1/72 and the
1/100 transformable Valkyrie, I think the Valkyrie is just not a very
realistic mecha. Even with the transformation cheat (changing nose cone
during transformation) it still looks uncool and moves rigidly. It's
probably impossible to combine coolness, poseability, and transformability
into the same model.

> I don't
> really see a point of a MG MA, especially one without any movable joints
> such as the Elmeth...

Personally I would buy and build a HG or MG Elmeth, with removable panels
to expose the internal bits. Kinda like the Millenium Falcon kit. But
that's because I like ships as much as I like mechas, and I am a huge fan
of Lalah Sun.

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble