Re: [gundam] F91 or G

PIG0506@aol.com
Thu, 18 Feb 1999 15:15:16 EST

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for responding. Seems like the
consensus is to either forget F91 and G and get Zeta or Wing or, if I want to
take the risk, get F91. I figure I'll order the first part of Zeta to see
what it's like, but I'd really like to get a movie as well. Is Char's
Counterattack any better?

Also on a completely unrelated note, what kind of model is the Wing Gundam
1/100? Does it require glue, etc. or is it a snap together? And has anyone
ever ordered from capsule-corp.com?
Thanks again.