RE: [gundam] PG Zaku

Y. Choe (choey@usa.net)
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 23:13:33 -0800

> Well, I'm doing the Zeta right now, and so far have spent on and
> off about 10
> hours. All I have to show for that is one arm, the beam sabers,
> the head, the
> beam rifle, and the hyper-Mega launcher.

Pretty good considering that Zeta MG is the most complex kit I've
encountered so far. It took me about 15 to 17 odd hours (sans painting) to
get through the entire kit the first time around, and about 12 hours the
second time. The other MGs (Mk. II and RX-78-3) took me only about 8 to 10
hours... I guess that's pretty good, but none of my MGS short of Zeta is
painted...

Y. Choe