Re: [gundam] about those Turn A Gundam Character pictures

Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Thu, 18 Feb 1999 13:25:15 +0800

> Well, yes. According to NewType magazine, as the series begins Earth is
>at a roughly 19th-century technology level. From what I've been hearing,
>the idea is that Earth once had higher technology but has lost it (so the
>Gundam may well be a relic of this earlier era). Thus, all the characters
>look like Miyazaki extras. Give them _some_ credit here, people! :-)
>-- Mark

        Hmmm...that sounds like a lot of other anime and games, like final fantasy
tactics and Nausicaa.....that's it! some of the chracter designs remind me
of Nausicaa as well!

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter