Re: [gundam] about those Turn A Gundam Character pictures

Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Thu, 18 Feb 1999 13:20:07 +0800

>Right, I agree that the character designs are better then the Mecha designs.
>It looks like 40's Gundam with some of those character designs, though. It is
>kiddish isn't it? The Gundam looks like its designed by smurfs on drugs!!
>Aaron

        I think Syd was thinking about how to translate the darn thing into
atoy...grrrrr.....
        Maybe he is the ancestor of the guy who designed the Zakurello! hahahaha!

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919