Re: [gundam] Gundam fans love Reaganomics?

Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Thu, 18 Feb 1999 12:57:22 +0800

>Sigh... There's one of these lectures every 3 days on the GML. I used to
>be a total devotee to Corporate America (and Corporate Japan), but as I
>see more and experience more, I began to see through the rhetorics.
>Let's just say a paragraph or 2 of ECO101 text book won't teach me
>anything new. And I won't likely (nor is it my mission to) change your
>views. So let's just drop it.
>CHIN, Chien Ting

        Actually, they might be following the hollywood formula...make a tonload
of commercial stuff to pay for the critical success/box office bomb...

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919