Re: [gundam] Turn A Gundam Art

Yves Sakai (yves@hawaii.edu)
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 13:19:23 -1000

Boy am I glad that this post is not a bitch about the new Turn A Gundam...
All the other emails seem to be just emotional bitching about the new not
yet seen show. It's not that I have never bitched about a show before, but
geez enough is enough. Is there a way we can get a new mailing list
dedicated to the new show turn-a-rant-l?

On Wed, 17 Feb 1999, Mark Simmons wrote:
> Well, I feel kinda naughty circumventing their apparent intentions, but
> you can still see the individual images... ;-)

Thanks for the info as usual Mark.
___
Yves