Re: [gundam] Gundam in the US!?!?!

BlazeEagle@aol.com
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 17:08:47 EST

In a message dated 2/17/1999 5:01:57 PM Eastern Standard Time,
danny@screamingdemons.com writes:

> I agree with you, Roger
> I don't think they will sell model kits here, may be HCM. I just don't see
> kids here
> building models, spending hours putting it together and painting it!! No,
> way. I
> don't think Bandai's that stupid. Sure, I wish I could buy Gundam anytime I
> want,
> but it sound to good to be true.
> Before talking about models, I wish I could watch Gundam on TV.

I didn't say they are releasing model kits or toys from Gundam in the US for
sure, after all, its just a test market. I don't see how Gundam model kits
will be any success in the US, as like you said, kids won't spend hours
building and painting them. Having the MS In Pocket and HCM's released in the
US makes more sense, in my opinion, for Bandai.

Aaron