Re: [gundam] Gundam in the US!?!?!

Danny S. Kim (danny@screamingdemons.com)
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 14:04:24 -0800

I agree with you, Roger
I don't think they will sell model kits here, may be HCM. I just don't see kids here
building models, spending hours putting it together and painting it!! No, way. I
don't think Bandai's that stupid. Sure, I wish I could buy Gundam anytime I want,
but it sound to good to be true.
Before talking about models, I wish I could watch Gundam on TV.

Danny