Re: [gundam] Gundam in the US!?!?!

BlazeEagle@aol.com
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 16:40:38 EST

In a message dated 2/17/1999 4:28:19 PM Eastern Standard Time,
harkavyr@pandora.planet.net writes:

> What are you basing this on?

Speculation, my personal opinion, Okay! I wasn't basing it on anything. I just
thought I'd pass this info on, not get blasted out of the water for it! No one
will know anything for sure or fact, until we see Gundam products at TRU
ourselfs. Remember this is a test market, for Bandai to see what Gundam stuff
will and won't make it for the US. After all, thats why companies test market
stuff.

Aaron

Aaron