Re: [gundam] about those Turn A Gundam Character pictures

BlazeEagle@aol.com
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 16:21:06 EST

In a message dated 2/17/1999 4:08:22 PM Eastern Standard Time,
nandy@U.Arizona.EDU writes:

> That robot is really really dumb looking, did you see the SIZE of its
> eye? Monstrous!
> The characters look like something out of some Myazaki anime about
> airships in the 1800s or something... not like something you'd expect from
> a show about mecha!
> -Probe

Yep, it sure doesn't look like a Mecha show to me. What are they trying to do,
make a 1800's Gundam show? I guess Earth REALLY did regress alot!

Aaron