RE: [gundam] about those Turn A Gundam Character pictures

Hard_Case (wing0@earthlink.net)
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 16:03:37 -0500

I completely agree with you on that, but at this point the character art
looks, to me at least, a heck of a lot better than the robot art.

I mean, my god, that (should I even call it) 'Gundam' looks like someone
lopped off a mushroom cap and carved out a face. Either that or it's got
a TERMINAL case of sinus pressure going on. To me, the design doesn't
even have that 'Gundam' feel to it. While it's got decent detail, the design
doesn't look all that (don't shoot me) realistic. I know, most robots
aren't,
but this looks more like a kiddie toy design that the Gundam for a new
series.

I guess I'll just have to hope that the final art goes WAY beyond the
concept
design (which I'm guessing this is).

Hard_Case
wing0@earthlink.net
'Stupidity deserves whatever consequences it's actions garner'
                                            - Me