Re: [gundam] Gundam in the US!?!?!

BlazeEagle@aol.com
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 15:14:11 EST

Just for anyone's info, if they are confused about this news. Figures.com has
Mobile Suit Gundam under Bandai, then theres a seperate Bandai Japan section,
I wish we could get some more information about this. It just pics, so no one
knows for sure, but it looks they are bringing the MG kits, 0080 kits, 08th MS
Team, and AnimeVillage Gundam tapes into US retail, even if its just a test
market release of whatever Gundam items are coming to the US.

Aaron