Re: [gundam] F91 or G

Danny S. Kim (danny@screamingdemons.com)
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 12:16:01 -0800

I totally agree with you, Chad!
By the way my favorite Gundam series is " Zeta ", too. When I talk about
Gundam series with those people who are not familial with it. I compare it
with the " Starwars ". A great Japanes si-fi classic. I think " G " series
were total mistake and it brought Gundam down to level of comic book. Just
another cartoon next to Dragon Ball and Pokemon.

Danny