Re: [gundam] PG Zaku

Otro Que Muerde el Polvo (ajimenez@ucsm.edu.pe)
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 12:00:48 -0500

At 11:38 PM 16/02/1999 -0800, Y. Choe wrote:
>Now, what the f**k does it take for Bandai to get their ass on Type 100 MG
>and ZZ MG with FA parts? Or am I the only one wishing for MG treatment of
>ZZ and Type 100? Will the TurnA/MirrorE get the MG treatment before these
>two MS? Who knows? Who cares?

Well, if we're starting a wishlist, I'd like to have MG versions of GP03S,
NuGundam and Sazabi. And a Perfect Grade GP02, which always struck me as
the meanest looking Gundam of all. I guess it'd have about 100%-50% more
parts than PG RX-78. I like kits with lots and lots of parts :P

Say, how many hours do you spend in the average MG kit?

Alvaro Jimenez / U.C. Anime / <ajimenez@ucsm.edu.pe>
"The sort of guardian you can hire is worth about as much as
the sort of wife you can buy" ---- Robert A. Heinlein ----