Re: Re: [gundam] Even more Tomino interview

Wed, 17 Feb 1999 02:21:47 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 16 Feb 1999 Khyron476@aol.com wrote:
> of cyberpunk fiction, I'll take Gibson over Shirow any day. Also, it might be

Ok, let's have some Gibson then. The point is do some good anime or live
action with Cyberpunk. Yeah I know Cyberpunk is not invented in the 90s,
but the 90s is very Cyber.

> toys and models of, I'd say you'd be hard up to find sponsers willing to put
> lots of money into it as a big franchise.

You don't need robots to sell stuff. I suspect most of the dollars spent
on Evagelion merchandise is not on the EVAs or Angels but on the
characters. And it's probably a safe bet to say Hello Kitty makes more
money than Gundam.

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble