Re: [gundam] One Forall & All For Nought!

Roger Harkavy (harkavyr@pandora.planet.net)
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 00:46:11 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 16 Feb 1999, dyar@halcyon.com wrote:
> I didn't mean to start Browser Wars here, I was just pointing out that Your
> Mileage May Vary with regard to the Turn-A/For All symbol, depending on
> what browser you're using.

And herein lies the hidden backstory for the new show! The Browser Wars
devastated the already battered Earth, forcing its inhabitants (most
likely Netscape users) to move into colonies on the Moon, while the
unlucky ones (Internet Exploiter users) stayed on Earth and wallowed in
their own filth. Their shining icon of technology - the Turn-A Gundam,
who's signature character would only display properly with their software,
became their rallying point. A shining beacon of hope, all alone in the
night. But it was lost in the mists of time, waiting under layers of
incomprehensible program code until the day the Netscape Moonies came
back...

For the record, I don't want to continue the browser wars. I just want to
make people laugh, and I won't stop until someone drops a colony on
Northern NJ.

---
Roger Harkavy
harkavyr@planet.net