Re: [gundam] Gundam in the US!?!?!

BlazeEagle@aol.com
Tue, 16 Feb 1999 23:25:47 EST

In a message dated 2/16/1999 11:12:08 PM Eastern Standard Time,
cbeilby@earthlink.net writes:

> Mark's right. Of course, with the MG kits, it's still a good thing. This
way,

> we may not have to pay 50 to 75 dollars each for them if they do sell them
> here (I
> expect that I could get the test market kits, too. LA will probably be one
> of
> their markets.)

Uh, Yeah. Its great that they are test marketing Gundam in the US. Not all of
them are MG's though, theres a Kampfer and an 08th Team Ez8 Gundam too. This
is great, no matter what anyone else says. It'll give Gundam more coverage and
we'll get english manuals I assume. There seems to be Gundam videos also in
the showroom picture. For people who can't read Japanese, like me, since these
products will probably be in English, we'll hopefully get the tech. stuff from
the manuals in English. Gundam needs to be brought to life in the light of the
US, because it will make Gundams fan base bigger in the US, and hopefully
Bandai Japan will release all of the Gundam saga through AnimeVillage, and
eventually retail stores, hopefully.

Aaron