Re: [gundam] A few Questions

Rodrick Su (rsu@tigana.com)
Tue, 16 Feb 1999 20:01:42 -0800 (PST)

On Tue, 16 Feb 1999, Chris Beilby wrote:

> > Also, how come in Wing, you see the Gundams
> > "skating" across the ground with the feet Jets? Can other Gundams do this
> > also?
>
> This is a trick we see all the time in the UC Gundams. The Black Trinary team
> developed a special attack, called the Jetstream attack around it. And we see
> Bernie doing it in episode 6 of 0080.

The Jetstream Attack used by Black Trinary team is not developed with Dom,
though having one certaintly does not hurt. Most likely it is probably
developed with a old MS5 Zaku I. Remember the Black Trinary team captured
General Revil using this technique, and that was in space and aleast 6
month before the introduction of Dom.

[ Rodrick Su [ ]