Re: [gundam] Even more Tomino interview

Rcm45@aol.com
Tue, 16 Feb 1999 22:11:00 EST

<< Was there supposed to be a tape 14? >>
umm there are two movies that answer most of the questions Death and Rebirth
is a rettling of the original 26 eps with a little new footage. then the
second part Rebirth is the first twenty mins of End Of Evangelion, the second
movie. Very good moies only seen them pure Jap. but they were great. so I hope
that wraps it up for you. As far as I know ADV asd made no effort to purchase
the movies (very controversial more than the series)