[gundam] logo question and more model site plug

Tue, 16 Feb 1999 21:55:59 -0500 (EST)

Would you knowledgeable and kind folks go visit

  http://side7.gundam.com/newtype_asylum/

again? There ain't much new stuffs, but you can bump up my visitor counts
:-)

And please check out the logos for the Fed (what's their official name
anyway?) and the Zion. I took the Fed logo from the Mydia Transport
sticker and the Zion logo from the 08th MS Team Gouf Custom decal. The
Zion logo in the 0080 Hygog kit is different! Is that a mistake on
Bandai's part or was it a different Zion organization in 08MST and/or
0080?

Also is anyone bothered by the new background? I can make the text bigger
or boldface or change the background to a fainter design. I am a newbie
in site design (using hand-crafted HTML).

Is the Zeon vs. Zion spelling problem cleared up? I can see a lot of
people complaining about using the word Zion for the bad guys.

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble