[gundam] Gundam in the US!?!?!

BlazeEagle@aol.com
Tue, 16 Feb 1999 20:08:42 EST

Starting Quote from Figures.com:

"Not shown to the regular press, these toys are being test marketed in the US
thru varying outlets thru 1999. These displays are from Bandai Japan's
International Section, which was not listed on any brochure, and not shown to
Toy Fair attendees. We'd like to thank Akifumi Nakanishi for making these
available to us for our readers, and look for much more expanded Bandai Japan
abd Bandai SA (Europe) coverage in the near future."

Wonder what states Gundam will be testmarketed in?!? Thats all Figures.com has
about this now. I will post another update when Figures.com has more info
about it.

Heres the address, copy and paste it, as AOL Interlinks are clickable only to
other AOL members for some reason:

http://www.figures.com/databases/features.cgi?Q=fig.&SF=&L=4&C=actionfigures&T
=2&P=13&S=5