Re: [gundam] Even more Tomino interview

BlazeEagle@aol.com
Tue, 16 Feb 1999 02:10:10 EST

fujimura@andrew.cmu.edu writes:

> It's not that he hates mecha shows. He hates the sponser for not
> approving him to do other kinds of projects he wanted to work on.

OK, makes sense.

> Although, from the interview, he does seem to consider robot shows as the
> cheapest kinds of animation...

That, from the mouth of the person who created Gundam? OK, Whatever. Sounds
like he needs to learn how to say "No" if he can find someone else who will
sponsor what he wants to do without alot of pressure. If I ever create
something, I'm not going to say I hate it, if its my OWN creation.

Aaron

Aaron