Re: [gundam] Even more Tomino interview

Kota Fujimura (fujimura@andrew.cmu.edu)
Tue, 16 Feb 1999 02:10:07 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 15 Feb 1999, Prabal Nandy wrote:

> > BTW, here's another comparison - anyone see any similarities between the Turn A
> > Gundam story and that of Squaresoft's Einhander?
>
> The "Twisted Gordam Story" is pretty much identical to hordes of anime
> pseudo-greenie post-modern evangelical environmentalist stories.

Um, I don't know how you can compare the two storyline, when so little is
known about the story of Turn-A. Seriously, all Tomino said about the
story of Turn-A is what he wants to do, not what he has done. He is also
known to throw the anime magazines off by giving away false information,
you know. I wouldn't label the show when it's not even on the air yet.

Besides, from the beginning, he did say he doesn't care if the old fans of
the series watches the show or not. No matter how much noise we make,
he's not going care. You do realize that, don't you?

Kota