RE: [gundam] F91 or G

Hard_Case (wing0@earthlink.net)
Tue, 16 Feb 1999 02:11:35 -0500

Definitely. I always like the idea of the shining gundam. Imagine if
you trace the forearms and leg fronts with the same setup as the hand.
You just need a martial arts master and it's major beating time!

in regards to G as a series:
I think it all comes from expectations. Maybe people expected it
to be some great TOS/Zeta-ish monolith, where it was just a funny cheeze
fest. It's why none of my friends liked Armageddon and I did. they were
expecting 2001 to the 100th power, If anything I expected Die Hard on an
asteroid. Go figure...

All in all, if it's gundam, I watch it. And like it (even ZZ).

Hard_Case
wing0@earthlink.net
'Stupidity deserves whatever consequences it's actions garner'
                                            - Me