Re: [gundam] F91 or G

Chaos025@aol.com
Tue, 16 Feb 1999 00:37:34 EST

In a message dated 2/15/99 3:15:26 PM Mountain Standard Time,
wing0@earthlink.net writes:

<< Wow....nice to know I'm not the only one. Then again, since I love F91,
 G, and Wing, I must be in the complete minority, seeing as most Gundam fans
 I've come across tend to look upon those as the bastard illegitimate
 children
 of the Gundam universe.

Good to see someone else out there that can like something that's different. I
have found an entertaining factor in every Gundam episode that I've ever
watched. I like them all, each for different reasons.

SJ

PS-The Rose is funny, but the Bolt and Speigle are ####ing awesome!