Re: [gundam] Even more Tomino interview

W. Lee (mute@guvava.com)
Mon, 15 Feb 1999 20:44:49 -0500

Wow!,

He must have VERY high standards. But if so, then WHY (please, WHY?!?!) does he
have to go with Syd Mead's 'Gordam'? I know this subject's getting old, but it's
just so ugly I can't get over it.....:(

BTW, here's another comparison - anyone see any similarities between the Turn A
Gundam story and that of Squaresoft's Einhander?