Re: [gundam] Even more Tomino interview

Mon, 15 Feb 1999 17:02:03 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 15 Feb 1999, Kota Fujimura wrote:
> Here's list of interesting things he said, who those of you who can't read
> Japanese...
> * New series will focus on emotion, and idea that will destroy the
> industrial society today (or something like that...)

If it's from anybody else, I'd say: "whoopi! yet another apocolypse show".
But if it's from Tomino, I'd say: "Whoopi! Perhaps Tomino will really get
to say what he wants to?"

But then, if he's saying the "industrial society today" will be destroyed
2500 years from now, hmmpf... the 1-900-PSYCHIC line could have told me
that.

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble