RE: [gundam] F91 or G

Hard_Case (wing0@earthlink.net)
Mon, 15 Feb 1999 16:54:02 -0500

Wow....nice to know I'm not the only one. Then again, since I love F91,
G, and Wing, I must be in the complete minority, seeing as most Gundam fans
I've come across tend to look upon those as the bastard illegitimate
children
of the Gundam universe.

Um, between F91 and G, it's a simple choice. If you want semi-serious go
with
F91. If you want a semi-cheezefest (I still can't look at the Gundam Rose
without busting a gut laughing) then go with G. But, um....you could also
try MS08th Team. Pretty good, modern but still with a bit of a feel for
the original.

Hard_Case
wing0@earthlink.net
'Stupidity deserves whatever consequences it's actions garner'
                                            - Me