Re: [gundam] F91 or G

Chaos025@aol.com
Mon, 15 Feb 1999 14:26:36 EST

In a message dated 2/15/99 10:10:10 AM Mountain Standard Time, PIG0506@aol.com
writes:

<< Hello, I'm new to Gundam anime and was introduced to it by the Gundamwing
 series. I'm planning on ordering some more tapes and I was wondering if
 anyone has an opinion on if it would be better to order the F91 movie or the
 series. I thought it would be better to order F91 because it's more self
 contained and shorter. However if G is much better I'm willing to pay for
the
 extra tapes.

While I loved the G-Gundam series, I'm in the minority. I would say that if
you are going the purchase either of two series, F91 will cost less and you
will definitely enjoy it.

SJ