RE: [gundam] [Gundam] model painting and finishing

Vince Leon (vleon@U.Arizona.EDU)
Mon, 15 Feb 1999 10:43:05 -0700

I've used both gloss and dull lacquer with my airbrush. I use the Testors
brand, but you need to dilute it with thinner because the lacquer is to
thick.

Vince Leon
University of Arizona
vleon@u.arizona.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: Chien Ting Chin [SMTP:chinc@sten.sunnybrook.utoronto.ca]
Sent: Monday, February 15, 1999 9:58 AM
To: gundam@aeug.org
Subject: [gundam] [Gundam] model painting and finishing

Hi, has anyone tried putting gloss or dull lacquer into an airbrush? The
color of the plastic of many of my models are pretty good as they are. But
I hate that plastic shine, look like toys.

I've seen semigloss and dull Mr. Topcoat spray cans selling on the net,
but now that I paid for an airbrush, I want to put it to use.

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble