[gundam] F91 or G

PIG0506@aol.com
Mon, 15 Feb 1999 11:02:34 EST

Hello, I'm new to Gundam anime and was introduced to it by the Gundamwing
series. I'm planning on ordering some more tapes and I was wondering if
anyone has an opinion on if it would be better to order the F91 movie or the G
series. I thought it would be better to order F91 because it's more self
contained and shorter. However if G is much better I'm willing to pay for the
extra tapes.

Hopefully I won't be posting many more annoying i'm new questions, but thank
you for listening.