Re: [gundam] Zaku II External Cables

MS06ZAK@aol.com
Mon, 15 Feb 1999 08:31:40 EST

In a message dated 2/14/99 10:53:21 PM Central Standard Time,
harkavyr@pandora.planet.net writes:

<< This sounds good, and the Dom and Gelgoog are chunky in all the right
 places. The only thing it doesn't explain are the hoses on the Hizack.
 However, it's been pretty well established on the list that the Hizack
 sucks anyway, right? That could explain why it has obsolete "exposed hose"
 technology.

 Maybe the hoses on the Hizack are just decorative, like the hood ornament
 on a car. It's so people can glance at it and say, "That's a Zaku." ;p

 --- >>
But aren't the Hizack's just made from salvaged parts anyway?? At least
that's what I used to think, but now I don't know??
Jason