Re: [gundam] [Gundam] looking for Midi/Wav/Mp3/lyrics

-Z- (Z@gundam.com)
Sat, 13 Feb 1999 13:11:17 -0800

At 00:57 2/13/99 -0800, you wrote:
>>At 18:49 2/9/99 -0500, you wrote:
>>>Are there Midi/Wav/MP3/lyrics (Japanese and translated) for Gundam songs?
>>>So far I've found only
>>>
>>> http://www.fsinet.or.jp/~nontan/side5/midisp/g_midi.htm
>>
>>Nice! I've been using a "Just Communication" MIDI as background music when
>>I run Norton Speed Disk. Now I may just switch to "Z Beyond The Time"....
>
>When did the title of "Beyond the Time" change?!

I think we're talking about two different songs here.

"Z - Koku o so e te" (which I've seen translated as "Z - Beyond The Time"
in a number of places now) is the Z Gundam 2nd season OP, sung by Maya Ayukawa.

"Beyond The Time (Moebius no Jira o ? e te)" is the Char's Counterattack
ED, sung by TM Network.

I was referring to the former and I think you were referring to the latter.

-Z-