Re: [gundam] looking for Midi/Wav/Mp3/lyrics

Djallel Zouita (d.zouita@wanadoo.fr)
Sat, 13 Feb 1999 21:36:14 +0100

Edward Ju wrote:

> >At 18:49 2/9/99 -0500, you wrote:
> >>Are there Midi/Wav/MP3/lyrics (Japanese and translated) for Gundam songs?
> >>So far I've found only
> >>
> >> http://www.fsinet.or.jp/~nontan/side5/midisp/g_midi.htm
> >
> >Nice! I've been using a "Just Communication" MIDI as background music when
> >I run Norton Speed Disk. Now I may just switch to "Z Beyond The Time"....
>
> When did the title of "Beyond the Time" change?!

I wouldn't want to speak for him but I guess he's referring to "Z toki o
koete" which litteraly means "Z beyond the time", it's Zeta's opening
song.
I also guess the title "Beyond the time" for CCA's ending was more or
less a reference to this one.

Djallel