[gundam] Happy Lunar New Year!

Y. Choe (choey@usa.net)
Fri, 12 Feb 1999 20:49:18 -0800

Speaking of which, what calendar would the lunarians would use? Gregorian
or Lunar?

To all heretics that would say that the 'For all' Turn A Gundam be ugly be
damned, give a chance, wait a while, and let's see the damn thing in action.
There are at least two more months, and many changes ahead. For all we
know, the That may not be the actual turn A Gundam, but mirror E Gundam!

Y. Choe choey@usa.net
Once I met a man who had... well, it's not
that important. Trust me, it really isn't.