Re: [gundam] Ex.org news section on 'Turn A' Gundam

BlazeEagle@aol.com
Thu, 11 Feb 1999 19:14:34 EST

In a message dated 2/11/1999 5:30:24 PM Eastern Standard Time,
scorpio@best.com writes:

> So, I picked up the March issue of NewType and scoped out the Turn-A
> feature. You do get a very large, clear version of Syd Mead's mecha

Could you scan this picture of the new Gundam and post it on a web site or
send it to me and anyone else that wants it? I think am going crazy :) but I
really would like to see this show now. It seems like its going to turn the
Gundam saga inside out and upside down.

Aaron