Re: [gundam] 8th MS Team's RX-79[G]

Mark Simmons (scorpio@best.com)
Wed, 10 Feb 1999 13:36:24 -0800

Rodrick Su asks,

>Gundam Project state that RX-79[G] is made from 80% Gundam parts and
>the rest from GM parts. What were ditch in the process?

  Actually, that was meant to refer to the RGM-79[G] GM - it uses 80% of
the same parts as the RX-79[G] Gundam that preceded it. The wording is
unclear, and I'll fix it in the next update.

  In other words, the RX-79[G] is made from spare Gundam parts. Then
comes the RGM-79[G], which keeps 80% of these parts the same (presumably
using mass-produced versions of the parts, which end up being used to
repair damaged RX-79[G] units). This doesn't tell us what fraction of the
RX-79[G]'s parts are the same as those of the RX-78; could be 20%, could
be 90%.

-- Mark