[gundam] Super Robot Wars Action Robo, where can I get them at?

BlazeEagle@aol.com
Wed, 10 Feb 1999 16:22:05 EST

I know this is WAY off-topic, but does anyone know where I can get these
figures at? They are fully posable. I apoligze for the off topic, but I don't
know where else to ask about them at.

Super Robot Wars Action Robo Part 1 and Part 2 Complete Set
PART 1 consist of 5 items: MAZINGER Z, GUNBUSTER, CYBASTER, DAITARN 3, and
COMBATTRA V.

PART 2 consist of 6 items: SHIN GETTER ROBO 1, GAIKING, RAIDEEN, BILLBINE,
GURUNGAST, and the WEAPON COLLECTIONS for each robot.