Re: [gundam] noah bright / uniform problem

-Z- (Z@gundam.com)
Wed, 10 Feb 1999 12:22:17 -0800

At 13:39 2/10/99 +0800, you wrote:
> anyone have any idea what color is noah brights hair??... is it
>purple?.or black??..or brown??
>coz i juz bought this academy model kit of this figure... and is there any
>photos of the federation uniforms?... there seems to be a brown colour
>scheme of the uniform and a blue colour scheme of it..

Illustrators can take liberties. Throughout all of the anime that I've
seen -- the three Gundam movies, Z Gundam, Gundam ZZ and CCA -- Bright
Noah's hair has always been jet black.

Federation uniforms came in a variety of colors in the original series, but
the officers wore a greyish beige or brownish grey, which I dubbed
"groundhog grey" but which I think is called "taupe" in the fashion world.

Crew uniforms were blue and red for the most part, with some of the women
in pink....

-Z-