Re: [gundam]More info on Turn-A Gundam revealed on NewType!

-Z- (Z@gundam.com)
Wed, 10 Feb 1999 11:23:54 -0800

At 23:31 2/9/99 -0500, Kota Fujimura wrote:
>The story starts at the Summer Solstice, 2345. People who calls
>themselves "Moon Race", who presumably lives in Moon (duh), came down to
>the Earth in giant bipedal machine.

So the Turn-A looks like the Dragonar, but acts like the Giganos.

Nothing about softening the Earth up with big rocks lobbed at Earth from a
mass driver on the Moon, I presume? (^_^)

>They demanded land for them to live back on Earth, otherwise they'll
>forcifully take the North American plain. Not all the Moon Race is
>combative, and they just want happily coexist with people on Earth. Of
>course, not all of them are like that.

Well, at least they're not spouting Master Race rhetoric this time. It may
be a biological necessity -- Lunar gravity is playing hell with their
physiques and centrifuges just don't cut it.

>That day, Rolan Seaac was to go to coming-of-age ceremony. But as the
>Moon Race attacked, he was absorbed into a robot that came out of
>stone statue(!)...
>
>* It seems there is no MS technology in this universe, as none of mechas
>are explicitly called "MS".

Tomino really wants to get away from mecha, it seems. First, the "organic"
critters in Brain Powerd, now a remake of the Giant Majin.... (-_-);

-Z-