Re: [gundam]More info on Turn-A Gundam revealed on NewType!

PnzrGundam@aol.com
Wed, 10 Feb 1999 13:14:24 EST

Probe writes,

<< > * It seems there is no MS technology in this universe, as none of mechas
> are explicitly called "MS".

   But they ARE robots, right? Not animated rock or something are they? >>

Aaaagh! Ooooh! Owww! Grrr... sorry, everyone... I just had a bad Go-Bots
flashback from the '80s.

Geez, if you're gonna do a show that's not in the traditional Gundam flair,
DON'T call it Gundam! We have expectations about these kinds of things, Mr.
Tomino...

-Burke "Burkenator" Rukes
PnzrGundam@aol.com
heavyarms@gundam.com