Re: [gundam]More info on Turn-A Gundam revealed on NewType!

Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Thu, 11 Feb 1999 00:48:25 +0800

>> Agh!! No techinology, NOOOOOOOOO!! This is really way different from other
>> Gundam shows. This story line is wacky for a Gundam show! It should be
>> called
>> Turn the Gundam Saga into A fantasy adventure ala Dunbine or a Super Robot
>> show. Whats next, Mighty Morphin Gundam Combiner!!
>Let me also say, the story is kinda cool for a non Gundam show, but for a
>Gundam show? I really want to see a few episodes of Turn A Gundam.

        I'd like to see it myself...it's an intriguing concept, the ultimate
Alternate reality for gundam...but they better be careful, it's kinda like
stepping on the toes of other bandai stuff.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919