Re: [gundam]More info on Turn-A Gundam revealed on NewType!

Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Thu, 11 Feb 1999 00:43:43 +0800

>The story starts at the Summer Solstice, 2345. People who calls
>themselves "Moon Race", who presumably lives in Moon (duh), came down to
>the Earth in giant bipedal machine.

        Hmmm...it's War of the Worlds all over again...

>They demanded land for them to live back on Earth, otherwise they'll
>forcifully take the North American plain. Not all the Moon Race is
>combative, and they just want happily coexist with people on Earth. Of
>course, not all of them are like that.

        Hmmm...isn't that so funny? it's a reverse of the UC problem...

>That day, Rolan Seaac was to go to coming-of-age ceremony. But as the
>Moon Race attacked, he was absorbed into a robot that came out of
>stone statue(!)...

        ARGH. Guyver, Tekkaman, Gaogaigar, everything else...>sob<

>* It seems there is no MS technology in this universe, as none of mechas
>are explicitly called "MS".

        HMMMM...Xenogears, anyone?

>* 1/144 Turn A Gundam will most likly hit the shelf on April. There
>probably will be some detail on that on the next issue of many model
>magazines out there...

        I'll wait for the turn-A gundam powered up version...probably mid season,
armed with a big amorphous blob that shoots a megabeam, and transfroms into
a bigger amorphous blob that can go anywhere...

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919