Re: [gundam] New Gundam Design Revealed!!!

G-Rookie (gundam@cyberarts.net)
Wed, 10 Feb 1999 22:52:28 +0700

Actually I don't like 'the mecha in that painting' design (even I much like
Syd Mead's other mecha design such as in Tron and Blade Runner). However, I
really don't care how the latest Gundam will going to be. Because we have
many best and worst Gundams along the way ('alternately' in some case, such
as V and G then W and X then 08MST and now Turn-A, may be at least we need to
wait for 'Turn-B' ^_^ everything should be better.) But sure, they're all
Gundams, if Sunrise release them - I'll see, if Bandai release their models -
I'll buy, don't laugh, I'm one of real die-hard Gundam fan. ^_^

Yep, it's just *my* opinion.
G-Rookie